Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The baby's here! She arrived about 9 months ago...

Oops.  I told you Mommyhood would consume all of my activities.  My daughter was born last November and she is perfect.  She now models tote bags for goodmarvin (that is when she's not trying to knock them over!)






You can see more pics of her modeling skills on my website: http://www.etsy.com/shop/goodmarvin?section_id=7271778

Other news:  goodmarvin has added a few new designs for yoga bags for the fall:
A zippered top-loading yoga bag available in many patterns!




And an extra large open top-loading bag with magnetic snaps:






Psst!  And these haven't been released yet, but I'm hoping for a mid-September launch of gadget cases.  I was thinking it'd be awesome to have a miniature abstract painting in your pocket  - check these out:






  Well, that's it for now.  I promise to check back in more quickly this time and not let another 9 months go by!

xoxo
goodmarvin

No comments:

Post a Comment