Monday, December 14, 2009

New Etsy Shop Devoted to Plush Art!! www.plushpootie.etsy.com

So, I've decided to launch a new etsy shop devoted entirely to my line of plush pussies.  It seemed like a good idea to keep them in their own shop and it was fun naming a shop plushpootie!  These weird little art objects came from my MFA Thesis exhibit in December 2008 and have also been shown at the Highwire Gallery in Philadelphia.  I also sell some at SquarePegArtery and Salvage on Rittenhouse Square.  They are mostly to make you laugh - they have absolutely no intended use other than that (I make them, but I don't want to know what you do with them), and in a larger context, I like them because they go right to the heart of our culture's obsession with sex and taboo.  (I will write about that more later as it has to do with my fine art work.)
Check it out and enjoy!
www.plushpootie.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment