Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am so bad at blogging! Pics of pregnant belly and Sexy Librarian Coffee Cozy...

I apologize for my lack of posting...I am very neglectful of this blog!  :(  In any case, I've spent the last few weeks getting the baby's room ready (pics when all finished  - I promise!), making yoga mat bags and scarves and neckwarmers for the shop, trying to save a baby cat from dying (lost that fight unfortunately) and generally driving myself crazy with all kinds of project ideas I can't possibly get to...
Here's a pic of my latest possibility for goodmarvin.  I had this thought the other day that Sexy Librarian Coffee Cozies might be super cute (with possibly a male counterpart in the form of a Don Draper a la Mad Men style suit)....this one is a prototype - I'm still debating on the lace - I think I want it to float free instead of be sewn in, but then I wonder if that will be annoying when you hold the cup.






And then there's the other project I've been working on...this is me at 32 weeks preggers - from last week.  I'm now 33 weeks...and counting down.


Ta ta for now folks...I will try to be better about posting!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. first- you look adorable!

    i love the coffee cozy idea!! it looks so fun. you should def go forward with that :)

    ReplyDelete