Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Home Studio!

For the past few months, my good friend from grad school has been busy converting our front porch into a small home studio for me.  He finally finished it last weekend, my husband and I painted it, and I moved from my Port Richmond studio to my brand new home studio.  It is still being gradually organized and moved into and I've been documenting my progress as new things get added.
prior to the move-in, my cat Mr. Stevens checks out his new lounging spot

opposite end of the room

Slowly moving stuff in...

my somewhat hideous Ikea bookcase getting stuffed with fabric

detail of my quilter's cotton

sewing table (I'm dreaming of shelves on the side wall for all of my notions)

More images to come as I add shelves, curtains, and set-up my printing station for melissanannenart.etsy.com....

No comments:

Post a Comment