Friday, June 18, 2010

A lot can happen in 6 months....

So I know I took a long break from blogging and I told you some of the reasons.  The one I was holding back should be evident from the picture below.  I'm pregnant!  

So, I've understandably been a little absent.  The first trimester combined with teaching a new Sculpture studio class as well as my Art Appreciation class at my college made for a pretty tired and unproductive Melissa in her etsy shops.  I'm now 20 weeks and only working for the shops, so that means more blogging and more making!
  In any case, it's a girl and she's due on Nov. 3.  I hope to get a lot of purses made and photos printed in preparation for her arrival so I will still be able to participate in all of the holiday selling hubbub.

And one day soon, I will share pics with you from my latest art opening, called Flirt which opened a few weeks ago in my community studio.

See you then.

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting!!! Congratulations :)
    I'm your new follower and I look forward to see how the baby grows!

    http://www.estylojewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete